The current Railway Minister of India, Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu will be on state tour on Tuesday, 20th June 2017. His tour will mark the beginning of many projects. Some important projects are:
• In the Shekhawati region, the work of replacing meter gauge railway lines with broad gauge railways is going on at good speed.
• The railway line between Sardarshehar and Ratangarh Junction has been changed to broad gauge already. Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu will inaugurate this railway line on Tuesday. Along with this, the rail minister will also show off green flag to a new train from here (Sardarshehar to Ratangarh).
After visiting Sardarshehar the railway minister will visit Jaipur to meet CM Vasundhara Raje and discuss important railway projects.
Jaipur Junction will also get a few new things during this visit by the railway minister Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu.
• The railway minister will inaugurate third entry gate at the Jaipur Junction.
• He will also inaugurate new escalators at platform 4-5.
• The railway minister will also inaugurate a solar plant with 500 kw capacity.