On the occasion of World Tourism Day, 27th September, we bring you some of the most beautiful photographs of the desert state of India. From forts and palaces to lakes, from spicy lal maas to the sweet ghewars and phinis, from the colourful crowded bazaars to elegant malls with great infrastructure, from hill station of Mount Abu to the Thar Desert of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan has it all.
Rajasthan is so cherished tourist destination among both local and foreign tourists that we would suggest everyone to visit the place at least once in life. Let’s browse through what makes it an incredible location to be at.
1. The beautiful crystalline Lake Pichola of Udaipur amazingly reflects the cool grey-blue mountains that surround. A dinner in the shimmering night light of the place is something you wouldn’t want to miss.
2. Possibly the most serene sight of Jal Mahal, the Water Palace of Jaipur, away from the chaos of the city life. Just look at its reflection, stunning!
3. Spot a tiger. Ranthambore National Park, where the ferocious Royal Bengal tigers feel at home
4.The palace complex of Amer Fort emerging dramatically from the placid waters of the Maotha Lake
5. Ride in the artistically decorated camel caravans to get the real feel of being in the desert land
6. Look up to the magnificent Hawa Mahal that sits tall on the bustling streets of Jaipur
7. Little trinkets by Rajasthan’s local artists that would look best adding to your home decor
8. Watching sunrays lit up the day and the lake through Rajasthan’s jharokhas
9. The very amazing Chittorgarh Fort, one of the largest and the most outstanding forts of India, is indeed the Pride of Rajasthan.
10. Capture mesmerizing views of Rajasthan’s forts and palaces, flying high in the sky in your hot air balloon.
Do visit this wonderful land of Rajput valour, splendid palaces, delicious Rajasthani cuisines and friendly, welcoming people! Happy World Tourism Day!
India Habitat Centre is a building in the state of New Delhi, India with versatile use. A potpourri of work, commercial and social spaces, the Indian Habitat Centre is India’s most all inclusive convention centre.