The tourism industry in Jaipur has shown an extensive growth by many factors like the initiative of the Great Indian Travel Bazaar (GITB), an initiative of the tourism ministry, the department of tourism (Rajasthan) and FICCI. The onset of the New Aviation Policy and the inter connectivity of cities like Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Kota will really open certain dimensions for the extensive growth of tourism industry.
The potential areas that can promote tourism industry in Jaipur and make Pink City the best option for all travelers are –
1. The new aviation policy 2016, which exercises the ‘interconnectivity’ clause amongst the main tourism oriented cities like Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Kota.
2. The hygiene factor is also really important for the development of the tourism sector. It is important to create a healthy and safe environment for travelers so that Jaipur feels like a ‘home away from home’ to all foreign travelers and also to people from other parts of the country.
The pink city is no less than the pinnacle of the tourism sector with flourishing trends and growth of infrastructure. Jaipur, being the capital city of Rajasthan, has tremendous attractions for tourists, like the following -
1. India’s rich heritage, the valuable royal belongings and the relative Rajasthani culture and artifacts present here could dazzle any tourist who steps into his periphery of this city.
2. The huge monuments, the beautiful palaces, the impressive architecture, the mind blowing infrastructure and the rich traditional ambience; all accounts for the amazing Jaipur city. Every year a huge number of tourists come to the city to explore the beautiful interiors of the City Palace, the Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort and many more attractive historical monuments.
3. The rich and hygienic city with amazing intersections of crossroads, arrangements of safe zones and the availability of police junctions at reachable lengths of distances are welcoming.
4. The rich and hygienic food joints which cater to both curiosity and food cravings of tourists are other major attraction of the city and a delight to all foodies.
5. The amazing and huge markets of Jaipur with colourful, useful and luxurious products lure shoppers.
6. Jaipur sky-rockets in the tourism industry with a perfect blend of culture and the availability of other such things. All this is a big factor in enhancing the cultural heritage of the Rajasthani culture.
7. Also the magnanimous range of festivals, which are the harbinger of happiness and togetherness, instils curiosity in the tourists who visit the city. Some most longed for festivals of Jaipur include the colourful Holi, the delightful Diwali, the amazing Elephant festival, Teej and more.
8. The availability of attractive royal jewelry, gemstones, traditional artefacts and other cultural products also extends a great scope for the tourism sector.
All this promotes tourism in the city and make this city a hub of tourists and travelers gazing around the city’s beautiful attractions and cultural values.
But to keep the tourism industry flourishing and growing every day, some developments from time to time are important. Let’s talk about certain developments in the city’s infrastructure, which have further helped in boosting the tourism sector in Jaipur.
1. The construction of Jaipur Metro in the city has really made a very positive impact in the reputation of the city, according to many parameters.
2. The availability of many hygienic parameters has also affected the development of the city brilliantly.
3. The restoration of old monuments, forts and cultural traditional outlets in the city has also attracted tourists.
These kinds of developments, the amazing attractions and potential areas for the intensive growth of tourism sector, have really paved the way for development of the pink city with the growth of tourism.