The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India declared the results for its second level examination Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC). It is a matter of pride for the Jaipur city for 14 students have secured an All India Rank (AIR) in this examination.
The Integrated Professional Competence Course is divided into 2 groups.
- 105 students from the Jaipur city have cleared both the groups of this level.
- A total of 398 students have cleared the first group of this level and a total of 104 students have cleared the second group of this level of examination from the Jaipur city.
- A total of 4.78 per cent is the All India score of students who have cleared both the groups of this level.
- 47979 students sat down to give the examination for this level.
- Out of a total of 65672 students who sat down to appear for the first group of this level, 6028 students manage to clear the exam.
- On the other hand, a total of 56742 students sat down to appear for the second group of this level and 4004 cleared the exam.
- Students who appeared and gave the examination for both the groups of the IPCC exam but cleared only the first group totalled at 8279.
- Students who sat down for the examination for both the groups of IPCC exam but cleared only the second group, the number of such students was 46.
Rankers in the top 50 from the Jaipur city are:
- Amit Dadhich - 5th rank
- Arpit Chittora - 7th rank
- Ajay Agarwal - 17th rank
- Srishti Khandelwal - 20th rank
- Rhythm Agarwal - 21st rank
- Shefali Agarwal - 30th rank
- Anuj Kumar Gupta - 32nd rank
- Lakshya Agarwal - 33rd rank
- Prince Kumawat - 36th rank
- Jigyasa Maheshwari - 37th rank
- Kritika Agarwal - 39th rank
- Rahul Golani - 42nd rank
- Punish Bansal - 46th rank
- Abhishek Khandelwal - 49th rank
There are 14 students from the Jaipur city who secured a rank in the top 50. Chairman of the Jaipur chapter of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Mr. Dinesh Kumar Jain expressed that the overall result was fair.
Amit Dadhich - Profile:
- Amit’s mother Mrs. Laxmi Sharma is in a government job and his father is a lawyer by profession.
- Pursuing the CA course was a dream for Amit. His father inspired him to work towards the tough professional course. Amit expresses that he was not a bright student in his school times and also flunked in many examination back in his school times.
- Amit expresses that in December 2014 the course for IPCC got completed. After this, he was left with merely 5 months for his own preparation. Amit solved the model papers given by the CA institute and focussed all his attention on revising test papers.
- When spoken about his future plans, Amit stated that he plans to pursue IAS (Indian Administrative Exams) or MBA. To develop a skill set for management and presentation skills, Amit wishes to pursue MBA. He believes that MBA will also be useful furthermore for IAS exams.
Arpit Chittora - Profile:
7th ranker, Arpit Chittora has a study schedule of 10 hours on an everyday basis. Arpit’s father Bal Krishna Chittora is a CA by profession and his mother is a housewife.
Ajay Agarwal - Profile:
17th ranker Ajay Agarwal stated that he has being through tough times.
He being a resident of Kothputli had to travel from his home town to Jaipur on a regular basis. He used to waste a lot of time during this process.
To cover up on the time being wasted in travelling, Ajay studied in the late hours of night.
Ajay also wished to pursue IAS in the future and make that his career.
Srishti Khandelwal - Profile:
20th ranker Srishti Khandelwal also wished to pursue IAS. She says that her self confidence dilutes very often and that is the reason she believes she could not perform well.
She shared that she could not clear the mock tests also.
She revised the mock test papers and institute test papers a minimum of 5 times.