Jaipur Metro completes 2 years on 3rd June and it has been a good journey so far!
Let us check out the journey of Jaipur Metro - 2 years of Jaipur Metro!
• Jaipur Metro has continued its operations throughout these 2 years, without a single pause.
• 99% of the times, the metro trains have been in time.
• Everyday Jaipur Metro takes 134 rounds from 6:25 a.m. in the morning to 9:45 p.m.
• Jaipur Metro has 10 trains. Each train can carry up to 1034 passengers at a time.
• It is becoming a popular means of transport in the city as JMRC has sold 65,000 smart cards so far.
Jaipur Metro is the 6th metro in the country and the 1st in Tier-2 city of India. Officials are happy with the achievements of Jaipur metro.
However, Jaipur Metro has failed to earn revenue in the past 2 years. The Mansarovar to Chandpole route of Jaipur Metro has been criticized for not being financially viable.
This is a major challenge for Jaipur Metro at the moment but we all believe that the construction of Phase I (B), which will connect commuters to the walled city, will change the entire game.