11 Photographs from 2016 Independence Day Celebration in Jaipur
Thousands of freedom fighters and patriots lost their lives so that the coming generations could live a peaceful life in Independent India. Since then it’s been 70 glorious years of Independence on this Indian Independence Day 2016.
Like the entire nation, the Jaipur city could also be seen draped in the colours of the tricolour. Several Independence Day celebration programs took place to salute the known, unknown and the unheard heroes behind the country’s freedom story. Here are 11 photographs from the 2016 Independence Day Celebration in Jaipur which took place last evening on Monday, August 15, 2016.
1. Know Your Army exhibition on Independence Day
2. The tricolour at Central Park, Jaipur
3. Independence Day celebration at Albert Hall
4. Commandoes at Albert Hall, Jaipur
5. Sitting arrangement in front of Albert Hall for Independence Day celebration program
6. Parade at Albert Hall
7. Lighting at Albert Hall and a setting sun’s colours in the backdrop
8. The audience, which includes Army officials as well
9. The beautifully lit Albert Hall in the shades of the tricolour contrasting the magnificently shaded sky in its backdrop
Wait of students gets over as all the 4 constituent colleges of Rajasthan University (Uni Raj) i.e. Maharaja, Maharani, Commerce and Rajasthan college issue the first cut-off list for under-graduate admission.